Saturday 16 June 2007

Premiere Post

Welcome one and all to Pearl Bearer. Starting this blog feels like a lovely adventure and I have no idea how it will unfold, but based on my personal passions, you can expect to see posts relating to; achieving true equality between men and women, abolishing prejudice based on 'race' and religion, building healthy communities, addiction and recovery, learning to love the Divine more than money, power and prestige, nurturing the minds and souls of children everywhere and the relationship between creativity and spirituality.

This is mainly a perfunctory post to say g'day and get my fingers warmed up. As I become more adept at utilising this medium, I hope it will become prettier and prettier, as well as more user friendly. Please feel free to share any tips with me, pro-bloggers...and hey, invite your mates!

2 comments:

golriz said...

love the name of your blog.
love your writing.
love you.
xg

Pearl said...

You played a big part in the birth of this, dear sister.

I'm coming back to the US soon, I can feel it.

When I do, let's sing His praises in the Family Choir and dance til our feet are the drums, oh those drums.

I love you too. Call me xox